Buy back program?

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I read something earlier that seemed smart:

Ok well first has anyone used the best buy buy back program?

Well what I read that sounded good was to buy a nexus S and the buy back program then sell it back if/when AT&T gets the Galaxy Nexus

I'm out of contract so I can get it for free or $50 dollars not sure what it is here in AZ Then just use the money and buy the galaxy nexus off contract

What do y'all think?
I currently have an iPhone 3G that lags like crazy so I don't really want to wait for the Galaxy one to come out since we don't really know when that will be.

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind on this thread I know am aware that the AT&T version is not any type of "4G" compatable. Just 3G

If anyone can tell me how to delete this thread that would be nice

Samsung: Release the dang Galaxy Nexus for AT&T
I have money that you want!!!!

sucram6791

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
im think about doing that, they'll give you half of the off contract price of the phone so you could get about 300 bucks and the galaxy nexus will most likely be about 650-700 off contract

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Glad to know I'm not alone here
I saw on this site that the Atrix 2 is free for black Friday or something and so all we would be out is the buy back program which like you said would get us 300 for 6 months then just buy the Nexus for 350 or 400

So since I'm not very used to Android and have read mixed reviews do you have any opinions upon what one is best
It won't be used for long (hopefully)

sucram6791

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
im trying to decide whether to get the galaxy s 2 or the galaxy s 2 skyrocket. i dont have lte in my area so the skyrocket might be useless but it does have an amazing battery. they both would bring in like $325 for the buy back so thats a plus for both of them. ive heard a lot of good things about the galaxy s 2. i had also considered the nexus s for its pure android experience but it would only get $265

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes the nexus s would only bring back 265 but the phone is like 50 max if you do a contract where as the S2 and skyrocket are 200/250 so you pay 150/200 more at first only to get back 60 more later
Plus it's not like we would have these phones long
Do you get what I'm saying?

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I used a buy back and it was easy. Just make sure your phone is in great shape. Best buy's no commitment price is more expensive. They will price match but it can be a hassle. I have had to go to different stores to get them to price match and it has to be an AT&T store for best buy to price match and the phone has to be in stock. Bb will also call the AT&T store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87