Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

ROM
    Whatever google wants...

Default Re: Anyone Know a Good Case?

My question is.....is there any difference between the verizon and sprint gnex and the unlocked gsm versions of the device? Should I be looking to get a case that states it is specifically for the gsm version?

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I love mine.
    Last edited by EvanJ18; 04-27-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @EvanR32

Do you have a link to where it is sold? Would be much appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

I took a chance and got a couple of and they are great. Super slim and look slick, too. Took about 2 weeks to arrive. I previously had (still have) a Diztronic rev3 but it added a lot of bulk to the phone, which I didn't like. The case has a nice rubbery grip feel to it, but is kind of a hardshell snap on case actually. Protects the edges and corners but not the full top and bottom. It's enough protection for me personally. I got a Black and a White for like $6 and currently sporting the white one!

Case mate pop case is the best and trust me I've tried all good cases from eBay nothing beats pop case

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by r800z View Post
    Case mate pop case is the best and trust me I've tried all good cases from eBay nothing beats pop case
    I was going to get the POP but it doesn't have a cut out for the rear noise canceling mic.

Yes it does! They've made first batch of cases which didn't have the cut out for noise canceling mic also the cut out for charger was to small I had one of those I did complain to them and they said that it was the old badly designed batch they sent me a new one which is the best case I ever had!

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I stand corrected. I looked at the site recently and they must not have updated the photos.

If u want to be sure get it from eBay just ask the seller beforehand to make sure he's got the right
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123