Anyone Know a Good Case?

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
anyone know of a good one for the GSM version? I've seen a couple, but they were like gel cases and not very protective

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a gel case and it seems to be good enough protection for my phone. Not sure what kind of thing you are protecting your phone from.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

reg1233

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Case?

Some Verizon stores will go ahead & sell you cases & screen protectors early. I got mine today from one. Right now, they have the best selection. The 1st store wouldn't sell them, the 2nd store would....go figure.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just found both of these at a Bell store in Edmonton. Really surprised as Otterbox's site shows these as still coming soon.

melhiore

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

Just found both of these at a Bell store in Edmonton. Really surprised as Otterbox's site shows these as still coming soon.

That's exactly what is on their website as for today. I'm waiting for defender case for Nexus. Hopefully it will be available soon, very soon...

xandrius

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

The otterbox cases are up on amazon but out of stock:
Defender
Commuter
I'm planning on getting the gsm unlocked version soon so I ordered the commuter. Anybody have a clue if this will fit ok? I notice based on the model number that its probably for the verzion version but figured it could fit.

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site

Got the Otterbox Defender from VZW with my phone.. Fit is as expected, the only thing I can advise is that the cover makes the phone feel like it is slipping out of my hand when I am typing with one hand. Otherwise I am really satisfied.

ibejack96

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Got the Otterbox Defender from VZW with my phone.. Fit is as expected, the only thing I can advise is that the cover makes the phone feel like it is slipping out of my hand when I am typing with one hand. Otherwise I am really satisfied.

Do you have the GSM version?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt