1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Signal

Am I the only one that thinks this phone gets a poor reception ?

Default Re: Signal

Mine gets great reception.....better than my G2X did

Maybe the OP is on AT&T?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

actually im on a rural carrier for 50.00 a month unlimited everything . its the whole reason i got this phone in the first place . it roams on basically everybody including at&t . after another couple days of use it seems to work pretty good for a gsm phone . not as good as the nokia n8 i was using but better than i first thought

Does that rural carrier not have 4g?? That may be your problem really, is their network.

Of course it's hard to say, I have an iPhone unlocked from Rogers to work on bell right now, and I get worse reception than locked iPhone users with their phones on the right network.
    I know this because I lose reception on the skytrain all the time in Vancouver, especially at certain stations, but some iPhone users keep talking away on the phone without problems in some areas where I suffer

Unfortunately it's just not optimized or something is what I imagine. It doesn't make much sense really to me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Now using God's Phone

ROM
    4.0.x

Is it a problem reporting low signal or experiencing low signal (dropped calls, etc)?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

it was more me not remembering the way gsm service works compared to verison . but the more i use it the more i realize it actually gets good reception especially for a samsung.