Its too quiet!

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
be-vewy-vewy-quiet-shhhh-rest-sleep-passed-out-cubby-demotivational-poster-1278617704.jpg

ajschenk

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I am actually considering returning the phone tomorrow because of this issue. I have missed multiple calls and messages because I can not hear the damn phone when I'm 15 feet away in another room. I have never had this issue before. Volume+ FREE had zero effect on my phone.:mad:

ylomnstr

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Volume + Free didn't do anything for min either. Except after a few minutes of having it installed, suddenly my volume is louder. I'm assuming they'll send an update to fix this hopefully, but volume + will do fine for now. Other than that, I LOVE this phone.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I've missed several calls. Also, using the speaker phone is useless. I can't hear the person. With all the delays, Samsung or Google couldn't find time to deal with this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
My first android...what a joy!

Mine is too quiet also. I did install volume+ paid version and am not getting any louder volume on the ringer. :(

OME6A

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the Verizon GN, and Volume+ works perfect and makes a HUGE difference.

I outright bought the app because I figured 15 minutes was enough time to tell if it worked, so I don't know if there's a free vs paid issue for you guys saying it doesn't work.

OME6A

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
My Volume+ Settings:

Speaker Settings (this is the phone speaker)
-Speaker Modifications enabled
-Volume Level: +15

Headset Settings (this is the headphones)
-Volume Level: +9 (audio gets blown out and distorted past there for me)

Bluetooth Settings (any audio bluetooth connected)
-Volume Level: +4 (could probably go 2-4 higher)

Reactions: Jonneh

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I just installed different ringtones that were encoded with the volume gain set higher.

I don't think it's the phone. It's the audio files themselves. Install Zedge and go through the ringtones, and you'll hear a huge difference in volume level.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
read on XDA anything higher than +11 it stops working. Anyone else notice?
Also the paid version is the way to go.

OME6A

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
read on XDA anything higher than +11 it stops working. Anyone else notice?
Also the paid version is the way to go.
When I installed it yesterday I put the headphones at max. There was a definite difference. It may be channel-specific (bluetooth, headphones, speaker).