Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnly
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    stock

Default Phone getting hot

Sorry if this is a double post, but i was playing dungeon defenders for about 10 mins, and noticed the top right corner of my phone was getting hot. I waited a few mins till it was cold again, then started playing again and the phkne started getting hot again. Is that normal? Lte is off, and screen brightness is turned all the way down. Ive never had that happen with any of my previous phones.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Phone getting hot

Normal....I have heated up every high end device I have owned, including the iPhone. Would a heatsink thicken the phone to much? Cuz it would be cool.....
    dalvik likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

If it melts, return it, one year manuf....warrent.

Hi guys I have my GN for three days now and i noticed that the phone gets really hot after like 5 minutes of using it around the earpiece area.... it gets noticeabley hotter when I play games but when i browse the web it gets hot too. My GS2 Skyrocket never had this problem eventhough it was an LTE phone. so i just called to Samsung and they'll be sending me a new device but i did find a few forums where people say this is not uncommon on the Galaxy Nexus I was wondering if any of you who recently recieved the phone experience this issue? thanks.