Anyone know when Google Music will be available outside of the US

sk8erfrombham

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a Galaxy Nexus in Taiwan and I can't use Google Music because you can't use it outside the US. :(

(I am not comfortable rooting the device because I don't know too much about phones.)

Does anyone know when Google Music will be available internationally?

olliex11

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone know when Google Music will be available outside of th

I'm from the UK and managed to get it working. There's a guide floating around on *ahem* Engadget that I used to sign up. Involved downloading a secure browser to get access. Once you've signed up it's all fine every time you use it on a computer, and the app on your phone will then work.

Think someone on here could write up a how-to as it would help all us Nexus owners out no end :D

kC_

May 23, 2010
Visit site

Uk user here using it too. Just log in using tor.

thefunkie1

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

So how is everyone going about updating Google Music on the Galaxy Nexus. Since I'm outside the US, I can't seem to update the app. I've managed to get my music in the cloud and the app works great - just don't get any actual app updates on my phone. I've even tried VPN on the phone to make it look like it is coming from the US and that doesn't seem to work in the market.

The Galaxy Nexus is an official product sold in Canada - at the very least we should be able to update the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles