Galaxy Nexus vs. Sidekick 4G

anon(357286)

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
What are you smoking? Sharing ia caring ;)
But seriously it depeneds on what carrier what you use it most for what form factor you perfer

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
What are you smoking? Sharing ia caring ;)
But seriously it depeneds on what carrier what you use it most for what form factor you perfer

I know it sounds crazy, but the SK has one HUGE advantage: A physical QWERTY keyboard. It's also one of the best keyboards out there. I'm using my brother's old SK right now to see if I can live with the lower specs lmao.

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I know it sounds crazy, but the SK has one HUGE advantage: A physical QWERTY keyboard. It's also one of the best keyboards out there. I'm using my brother's old SK right now to see if I can live with the lower specs lmao.

Wait for the droid 4 if you want a querty keyboard. At least it'll have modern specs for a little while until the ces phones come out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Are you on T Mobile? If so...the Sidekick I tried was some garbage...IMO. From the hardware button layout for the menu, phone, search, etc. to the software design.

After using Android since 2010...the Sidekick seemed like a step back. I would pick the Droid 1 over that. The software...its a strange mix of stock Android and something custom from Samsung. I would probably pick the older version of Blur on the Devour over whats on the Sidekick. And as bad as the one I tried lagged, I think it needed a custom ROM or something. I didnt even have it long enough to try a factory reset.

The G Nex in a landslide if I had to choose between the 2. Just based on software alone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87