GSM GN questions

raamkum

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I bought a GSM unlocked version of galaxy Nexus on amazon.

The phone is really nice. Better than nexus s.

I have two questions:

1. What is the latest software version for GN - mine shows 4.0.1? I remember in december 4.0.3 was released? Is that true how come I have not received any updates yet? What should I do?

2. In the settings option there is a new option called as developer options? What is this? Does this mean this is a developer phone and not the one released in UK and other places?

Awaiting your response!
Thanks!

aznlgcy

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought a GSM unlocked version of galaxy Nexus on amazon.

The phone is really nice. Better than nexus s.

I have two questions:

1. What is the latest software version for GN - mine shows 4.0.1? I remember in december 4.0.3 was released? Is that true how come I have not received any updates yet? What should I do?

2. In the settings option there is a new option called as developer options? What is this? Does this mean this is a developer phone and not the one released in UK and other places?

Awaiting your response!
Thanks!

1. Currently the latest software is 4.0.2, unfortunately the version has been stopped or slowed down. But for some devices the latest is 4.0.1, you can use "GN Official Update Checker". If it shows up as YAKJU then the latest would be 4.0.2, otherwise its 4.0.1. Alot of people have reported that they arent getting the updates, as well. I am pretty sure 4.0.3 wasnt official released but only leaked. 4.0.3 was being pushed to Nexus S devices for a while but Google has halted the updates in some regions

2. Unsure I will let the experts answer that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress