4.0.2 finally pushed to my GN

Senaca

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: 4.0.2 finally pushed to my GN (on ATT)

Germany on O2. Received it this morning 7am local time.
no issues during installation.

ac1964

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: 4.0.2 finally pushed to my GN (on ATT)

Factory unlocked Galaxy Nexus, running on the Meteor network in Ireland.
Picked up the update at 6am this morning.
It seems to be running fine.
I would love to see a changelog for this.

MerkurMan

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
anyone on Bell (in Canada) receive an update yet... this is frustrating... i thought GNEX were to be upgraded via google ASAP

Mine hasn't been updated yet, but I've read reports on HoFo that some Bell phones have seen the update, so hopes are high.

Even my pure Google (as in, purchased directly from Google) Nexus One took two days to receive OTAs once they were released. They roll them out slowly as not to overload their servers, I'd imagine.
At least with my N1, the delay was always consistent from update to update. So when your device does get the 4.02 OTA, take note of how long it took to get, and you can probably expect the same amount of time between initial rollout announcements and your particular device to get the next update.

jimbob4321

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine hasn't been updated yet, but I've read reports on HoFo that some Bell phones have seen the update, so hopes are high.

Even my pure Google (as in, purchased directly from Google) Nexus One took two days to receive OTAs once they were released. They roll them out slowly as not to overload their servers, I'd imagine.
At least with my N1, the delay was always consistent from update to update. So when your device does get the 4.02 OTA, take note of how long it took to get, and you can probably expect the same amount of time between initial rollout announcements and your particular device to get the next update.

thanks for the info... i guess it would make sense for them to ensure that their servers are not overwhelmed... regardless... the wait continues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20