Best automatic notifications changer?

torifile

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
For lack of a better phrase, I'm looking for an automatic notifications changer. That is, I want a way to have my volume/ringer settings automatically changed based on my calendar. If I'm in with a patient, I want the phone to go to silent/vibrate. Outside of those times, I want it to be normal. I don't want my media playback volume to be changed in either case. I have Phone Weaver but it never seems to change my settings based on my Agenda. It works to change to night/day settings but I can't get it to work right with my calendar. Any thoughts?

torifile

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks like there's an update to Phone Weaver (2.2.7) that fixes the problem with the Agenda triggers. The problem is, I bought it through Mobihand a while back and they're stuck on version 2.2.5. :grumble: This is the problem with different app stores/markets...

MarcVH

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Lame!

For what it's worth, Tasker can do it although you may not want to switch if you have a system that works (but on the plus side, you can buy it direct from the developer instead of going through any market, and therefore be guaranteed updates are available to you in a timely manner.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21