Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can anyone confirm this is the phone I want?

Can anyone confirm that this is the phone I want for AT&T in the US? Seems right as it has the 850 and 1900 3G bands, but I just want to be absolutely sure before I spend my hard earned dough :-)

Global Posts
    861 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Can anyone confirm this is the phone I want?

I've only had my GN a couple of days and love it!
    Came from a Samsung Galaxy S2 which I thought (other than battery life on wifi) was 1 of the best phones I've ever had on AT&T but the GN blows it away

I have an AT&T SIM in mine and it's worked perfectly for 2 months. The GSM version is the phone for you on AT&T.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Sorry guys, I forgot to include the link to the phone I was considering:

https://negrielectronics.com/samsung...-unlocked.html

It's the "Samsung i9250 Google Galaxy Nexus 4G 16GB (Titanium/Silver) (Unlocked) (CAN)"

Is this the right one for AT&T?

Quote Originally Posted by iancjclarke View Post
    Sorry guys, I forgot to include the link to the phone I was considering:

https://negrielectronics.com/samsung...-unlocked.html

It's the "Samsung i9250 Google Galaxy Nexus 4G 16GB (Titanium/Silver) (Unlocked) (CAN)"

Is this the right one for AT&T?
    Yes, that is the correct phone for AT&T.

What's difference between Canada version and let's say this version? https://negrielectronics.com/samsung...-unlocked.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoxt View Post
    What's difference between Canada version and let's say this version? https://negrielectronics.com/samsung...-unlocked.html
    Would like to know that too.

Ones from Canada and ones from Europe. Thats it. I just ordered the Canadian one from Negris. Ordered around 10 am on thursday and received it the next day using their free fed ex ground shipping option too.

Oh and I am on AT&T as well.

Please pardon my ignorance - but is this device able to take full advantage of AT&T's 4G LTE coverage? I don't see any direct references to this in any of the specs for the GSM version. Again, sorry if the answer to this is somehow obvious.

Global Posts
    861 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by sexhorse View Post
    Please pardon my ignorance - but is this device able to take full advantage of AT&T's 4G LTE coverage? I don't see any direct references to this in any of the specs for the GSM version. Again, sorry if the answer to this is somehow obvious.
    From everything that I've read on multiple sites, no it does not have the AT&T LTE Radio Chip set so it will not have LTE capabilities

Bummer!! That basically ruins the whole thing. Oh well.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

This is nitpicking but the difference with the canadian version is that it must be non-pure-yakju since negri makes sure to note that it is only on 4.0.1...not a bad way to save 30 bucks though