1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need a pure holster case

I need a pure holster case, where I take my naked galaxy nexus and slip it in holster with a belt clip. I dont want a combo case where you place the phone in a cover and then place the covered phone in a holster. Anybody knows if a pure snap on holster with belt clip exists for Samsung galaxy nexus?

Update: Kind of found one: google: Monaco Metal Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Monaco Metal Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Black 29825
    Update 2: Pictures included

Update 3: Another case:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need a pure holster case-p1050214.jpg   Need a pure holster case-p1050227.jpg   Need a pure holster case-p1050224.jpg   Need a pure holster case-p1050225.jpg   Need a pure holster case-p1050215.jpg  

Last edited by kkhanmd; 04-11-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts

Default Re: Need a pure holster case

Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I need a pure holster case, where I take my naked galaxy nexus and slip it in holster with a belt clip. I dont want a combo case where you place the phone in a cover and then place the covered phone in a holster. Anybody knows if a pure snap on holster with belt clip exists for Samsung galaxy nexus?
    I've looked and looked for just what you're talking about, but I also want to use the extended battery. I haven't been able to find one just yet, I'm thinking of heading to shoe repair shop and having one made....

Global Posts
    736 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.0.4

Are you looking for one where the screen is facing in on the holster or facing out?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by GNex Girl View Post
    Are you looking for one where the screen is facing in on the holster or facing out?
    Screen facing out
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Kind of found one: google: Monaco Metal Case for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Global Posts
    736 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.0.4

How about this one:

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

How about this one:

It has got a snap on cover, we were looking for a holster case without a snap on cover but thanks for searching for us.

Global Posts
    736 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.0.4

I haven't seen what you are looking for, but Seidio usually makes a naked holster for many devices, but it is for the screen facing in, not out.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I haven't seen what you are looking for, but Seidio usually makes a naked holster for many devices, but it is for the screen facing in, not out.
    This is the email that they send me:

This what Seido told me: Hi Kxx,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We have not finalized plans to make spring-clip holsters for a non-cased Galaxy Nexus. Your request has been forwarded to product development. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications by sending an email here: .

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 832-204-1118.

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

Check out the Nutshell cases from New Zealand.

Great company, well-made (and handmade) leather cases with very sturdy metal clips. Been using them since the Treo days. Great cases.

Delivery takes a little while (like 7-10 days) due to the distance, but they are worth the wait.
    1995-Newton Message Pad 2000 | 1998-Palm V | 1999-Palm V8 (upgrade) | 2000-Palm m505 | 2001-Palm m515 | 2003-Kyocera 7135 | 2004-Treo 600 (woc) | 2006-Treo 700p (wc) | 2007-Treo 680 (wc) | 2008-Another Treo 680 (wc) (unlocked) | 2010-Google Nexus One | 2011-NookColor (hacked) | 2012-Galaxy Nexus | 2012-Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 wifi
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by aviduser View Post
    Check out the Nutshell cases from New Zealand.

Great company, well-made (and handmade) leather cases with very sturdy metal clips. Been using them since the Treo days. Great cases.

Delivery takes a little while (like 7-10 days) due to the distance, but they are worth the wait.
    thanks but looking more for something w exposed screen to text without taking out.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Updated with pics

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Casemate Tough trust me

Sent from my i9250 [GSM) Galaxy Nexus
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

another one: