Volume on GSM Galaxy Nexus

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay I am new to android and Samsung coming from a iPhone 4s to give this powerful nexus a run but I have owned it now for 4 days and this low volume sucks for a 600.00 phone I shouldn't have to download apps so that you can hear alarms is this a software Samsung thing or will I have this issue with all high end android phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It is related to Samsung devices. I have no problem using loud ringtones but the speaker is weak. HTC and moto has better volume

reg1233

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay I am new to android and Samsung coming from a iPhone 4s to give this powerful nexus a run but I have owned it now for 4 days and this low volume sucks for a 600.00 phone I shouldn't have to download apps so that you can hear alarms is this a software Samsung thing or will I have this issue with all high end android phones.

It's a known issue.....download Volume+ in the market & it will solve the problem. I think the developer also has it as a free download on his website.

jamisont

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
well im from iphone4 and im getting used to android i guess.
one thing about android = choice, so u gonna have to download bunch of apps for ur preference.
without apps, android phones nothing.

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I am starting to think the same way but this is simple Samsung wants to make it like their phones are better than apple and something as simple as speaker volume they can't get right without developers making apps to make it better come on Sammy I left a good phone to try Android and don't get me wrong I like everything else just this is a 600.00 device.

reg1233

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried the free Volume+ and no go. Nothing changed.

The free app in the market does not work with the Galaxy Nexus. Only the paid one that's in the market......Also, if you goto to the paid one in the market, then goto the developer's website.....there should be a download (for free) for the paid version.

Reactions: chubb

icashinout

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
The free app in the market does not work with the Galaxy Nexus. Only the paid one that's in the market......Also, if you goto to the paid one in the market, then goto the developer's website.....there should be a download (for free) for the paid version.

Thanks I will give it a try :)

Ryno1974

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't find an app called "Volume +" in the market. I can only find "Volume Control +". Is that the app you are all referring to??

Razor09

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I can't find an app called "Volume +" in the market. I can only find "Volume Control +". Is that the app you are all referring to??

I couldn't find it at first also. Drop the space between "volume" and "+". Worked for me.

Razor09

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, will give it a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX