Note or Nexus

Giufma

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
So, I'll upgrade my current phone (3GS) in early march, and right now I'm between the Note and the Nexus. What I'm looking for is basically camera and screen quality. Which should I get?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Best advice would be to go to a store, play with both (taking some pictures as well) and see what you like the best. I haven't seen the Note, but I can say that the Nexus has to most beautiful screen of all phones I've owned. I also love the camera. For me, it's all about the developer support. If you have any interest in running the latest Google code, you will never beat the Nexus.

leicashot

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I owned both for a couple of months and side by side, the Note screen is much sharper and has more brilliance. You don't notice this until you have both side by side. Before comparing I thought both were quite similar so either is fine. But put both side by side and zoom in on text and the Note is significantly sharper, and this includes viewing photos.

Hope this helps

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Nobody can ever make this decision for you. This is a device that you will use every day, and it is only for your use. Use both in store and then make your decision.

There are soooo many in depth reviews and stats sheets for both. You know the pros and cons, you have to decide for yourself which is the best choice.

Reactions: bigcatman

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
U don't need a man purse you just can't wear woman's jeans!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Or men's jeans. No way can I fit that in my pocket and still be able to walk correctly. Maybe if you had big ol saggy jeans.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

terminalnonchalance

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I have both currently and find the nexus is much more user friendly for me, ICS is just so smooth and easy to navigate. not to mention the size is more manageable.

The note is still plagued by some GB jitter and lag and that bugs me, but the screen and specific apps make up for that to some degree. I hope ICS update will be soon. Without it I feel the note is just not there yet and is under utilized for all of hardware potential.