1. dimsdale's Avatar
    Recently, I've noticed that my SGN screen flickers when I wake the phone.
    Say the phone is on, but the screen is off. I hit the power button.
    The LEDs start to illuminate, but it's not a smooth transition to full brightness. The process of the LEDs firing up is rather jerky/flickery and not as fast as you might like.
    Maybe 25% of the time the LEDs fire up immediately. The other 75% of the time, stutters its way to full power.
    Anyone else see anything like this?
    02-23-2012 08:47 PM
  2. Andrew Martonik's Avatar
    Mines working fine. Are you using Auto-Brightness?
    02-23-2012 09:43 PM
  3. dimsdale's Avatar
    It does it when I set it for 100% brightness, as well as auto.
    02-24-2012 01:11 AM
  4. A Lex and Er's Avatar
    Yup
    I just flashed back to a stock ROM and re-locked my Gnex to see if it was a custom ROM issue or what might be going on...
    I still have the issue.
    What mine is doing is every time I wake the device out of sleep, it doesn't have to be sleeping long either, the screen flashes green first and the displays the lock screen.
    Weird, I really hope the graphics card doesn't go bad. That would make it kinda hard to un-root and re-lock.
    Has anyone heard of anything like this, or anything similar?
    I have searched multiple different ways and have not found a similar complaint except here.
    04-30-2012 01:01 PM
  5. A Lex and Er's Avatar
    [BUMP] After going back to my ROM of choice AOKP M5 the flash of green upon wake up actually went away, hurray! But now it has come back and worse than before, what to do? Anyone? Ideas?
    05-19-2012 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD