HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus coming soon??

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus coming soon???

That page has changed around so many times. I wouldn't look into it at all. Remember when people were freaking out about the thickness and storage specs switching between the HSPA+ and LTE launches? And look at the rest of the items, they're all still the LTE's specs.

If you want the phone, buy it, its regularly available. Quit waiting for official launch in the US, because you'll be waiting so long it won't be worth it.

Gone24

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site

Well I am not here for paying THAT much for a phone and not having at least a decent warranty for it, so I will continue to wait for a US launch..

And my point is why would Google all of a sudden change the specs page to show HSPA + weight when they have been showing the LTE weight all this time? Just seems kinda odd to me *shrugs*

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Well I am not here for paying THAT much for a phone and not having at least a decent warranty for it, so I will continue to wait for a US launch..

And my point is why would Google all of a sudden change the specs page to show HSPA + weight when they have been showing the LTE weight all this time? Just seems kinda odd to me *shrugs*

Like I said, they've changed that page several different times, and people freaked out every time.

The phone isn't expensive, its price is on par with every other unlocked phone you can buy. And if you buy from a reputable importer you save your warranty. Or if you're just gonna get 3rd party insurance it doesn't matter.

Laughing Man

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

If you buy it from Expansys they will honor the 1 year warranty. Then if you use a credit card with extra warranty you can probably get an addition year's warranty from your credit card company.

T-Mobile's recent press statement about their plans for this year seems to indicate that they'll be getting a Nexus device in quarter 3:

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/02/t-mobile-ceo-philip-humm-and-cto-neville-ray-outline-company-plans/

So they might just skip the Nexus for this year if another Nexus is out by then.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If you buy it from Expansys they will honor the 1 year warranty. Then if you use a credit card with extra warranty you can probably get an addition year's warranty from your credit card company.

T-Mobile's recent press statement about their plans for this year seems to indicate that they'll be getting a Nexus device in quarter 3:

Update: T-Mobile CEO Philip Humm And CTO Neville Ray Outline Company Plans, 10 LTE Devices In 2013

So they might just skip the Nexus for this year if another Nexus is out by then.

The Nexus devices never come out that early though - the last two were released end of Q4 (first one was a Q1 release). Thank goodness for the almighty SIM card :D