new to nexus

brackett5

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Ok i just traded a razr for my nexus. Is it normal fornthe mediabvolume to nat work AT ALL??

Edit: Is it normal for the media volume not to work at all *
Also noticed that its not playing the startup sound either.

Last edited:

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok i just traded a razr for my nexus. Is it normal fornthe mediabvolume to nat work AT ALL??

No it is not normal. I see you haven't found out how to type the new nexus. :) volume should work the same. I also always would hit the b, n, x, buttons instead of the space bar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Lmmfao!!! Yeah still getting use to it. Its so not as bad as some where saying. Well except for this volume thing.

It takes a few weeks to get used to it. I would hit the letters first, then the home screen button by accident. Anyway back to your problem. I don't have any problems using volume+. On his website you can download it for free. I get great sound from the ringer, messaging, and email notifications. Plus its louder with videos, games, and everything I use. Just he volume is set within the app not through the stock settings. But it works for me and better than paying a few bucks in the play store. Check it out and I hope it works for ya.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech