Trexcell Extended Battery Case?

gumdoc

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Got my 3800 mAh Trexcell battery and loving the extra power...but not loving the fact that I can't seem to find a case for it. Anyone seen anything that would fit? Trexcell makes one for the Epic 4G but I can't seem to find one for the Galaxy Nexus yet.

Thanks for any help.

blargman

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey Trexcell looks like a great deal, in comparison to other extended batteries I've seen. What sort of battery life are you getting with it?

Connectz

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Is this the battery you were talking about?

3800mAh Extended NFC Battery+Grey Back Cover For Samsung i515 Galaxy Nexus CDMA | eBay

I want to get one, but I don't want it to mess up my phone.

I just got this battery a few days ago and after conditioning it per the the little manual, I'm getting minimum of 12-15 hours of uptime with regular usage. I use the internet a LOT.

But not that I just installed Juice Defender Ultimate last a day ago, I am at 16 hours with 39% battery left!

6993364064_fa87924ee8_z.jpg
[/url]

I am also looking for a good case tho as the one the came with the battery is hideous. BUT, I will say in regards to extra weight, I like it as I always thought my phone was too light. BTW, my VZW Galaxy Nexus is NOT rooted and running 4.0.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae