Just got my Galaxy Nexus

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Take iPhone's awesome display, only make it 4-4.3 inches. Keep the luxury feel (aluminum+glass) and look. Amp up the durability and battery life x10. And of course load it with ICS instead of Apple's os. Anyone interested? I know I would be!!!

I'm actually a fan of the Apple OS and the competition that the platform brings to the consumer smartphone arena. Also I like the foundation it laid for android to thrive. Anyone who doesn't think android was influenced by the apple OS would just be being a blinf fanboy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

waltercln

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4s, HTC one x and now the gnex and I must say the gnex is so smooth and a breath of fresh air. Stock Android is really a treat and companies shouldn't ruin it.coming from a couple of different Android phones I never enjoyed it until I touched the gnex. Battery life is extremely good on stock battery possibly due to my ROM and kernel combo plus power saving mode. Started the day at 70% and it's been lasting for 17 hours with about 2 and change screen on time. Easily can get 4 with 100%.

I will only buy Google nexus phones here on out. Yea I miss my iPhone but I have an iPad so it's really not a huge loss. Best of both worlds.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually a fan of the Apple OS and the competition that the platform brings to the consumer smartphone arena. Also I like the foundation it laid for android to thrive. Anyone who doesn't think android was influenced by the apple OS would just be being a blinf fanboy

The only part I disagree with is (for me) I'm not a fan if iOS. For me its to simple and lacks customizeation. No Apple does NOT suck -- they're incredible at making something and then making EVERYONE want one as a status symbol. Their hardware -- both mobile and computer -- are incredible looking and feeling. And you make a great point: without Apple, Android OS wouldn't be where it is today. And of course without Android throwing down, iOS wouldn't be where it is today either :) Competition only helps us !

Wreckus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Finally found a place that will allow me to buy the nexus without upgrading or cancelling my contract. Charging now and looking forward to check out ICS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke