Tethering is supported by Samsung Google Nexus Android 4.0,

lse123L

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Tethering is supported by Samsung Google Nexus Android 4.0, WHAT IS SUPPORTED? Yes/no

USA Ver and Europe(Cyprus) ver of this phone have same exactly accessories (power/size, batteries, cases,...)?

You recommend place a bigger battery on the phone?

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
the tethering feature is there in the settings... i haven't tried since i've been running on wifi only (waiting far a sim adapter so can use my microSIM from my iphone)... will know in a few days

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Tethering is supported by Samsung Google Nexus Android 4.0, WHAT IS SUPPORTED? Yes/no

USA Ver and Europe(Cyprus) ver of this phone have same exactly accessories (power/size, batteries, cases,...)?

You recommend place a bigger battery on the phone?

Of course it is. The phone is 100% unlocked uncorrupted by any carrier. You just put your SIM in it. Tethering is baked into the settings menu. What you carrier decides to do if they find out you're tethering is up to them.

All of the accessories are the exact same. They're all i9250 models there is nothing different with them. Even cases for the Verizon/Sprint model will usually work because the sizes are so close. Verizon/Sprint batteries will NOT work. They are different sizes.

I would recommend you use the phone first then decide whether or not you want the extended battery. The official Samsung extended battery is only ~14% larger than stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo