4.0.4. update Connection problems!!

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ever since updating my Nexus to the 4.0.4 my network connection problems got worse. Before maybe 1 or 2 times a week it would lose connection, I would just reboot the phone and issue fixed but since the update it does it 5 times a day!!!! Anybody else having these kind of issues?? I wish i would of never updated!! so frustrating!!!

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Ever since updating my Nexus to the 4.0.4 my network connection problems got worse. Before maybe 1 or 2 times a week it would lose connection, I would just reboot the phone and issue fixed but since the update it does it 5 times a day!!!! Anybody else having these kind of issues?? I wish i would of never updated!! so frustrating!!!

Are you on IMM76D or IMM76I? ***76I is the very small 4.0.4 update that supposedly "fixed" this issue on the big 4.0.4 update.

D_Shady

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Are you on IMM76D or IMM76I? ***76I is the very small 4.0.4 update that supposedly "fixed" this issue on the big 4.0.4 update.

I'm on "IMM76I" with an unlocked boot loader (no root, yet) and I still have that problem.

Not only that, now it seems like my battery drains like a high powered flush from those toilets on commercial airplanes.

I'm starting to look into ROMs where I can address the radio issues and manage my power usage now.

spark032207#WN

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm having wifi connectivity issues... the phone can't seem to latch onto wifi after the update.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

reg1233

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm losing the two soft buttons on the left every once and a while since the update (back & home buttons.) The far right soft button stays put. A reboot fixes the problem temporarily, but it's annoying as hell. Anyone else having this problem?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski