Google Wallet?

quanda412

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So after owning an android device (OG Droid and now GNex) for a few years now, I finally got around to unlocking the bootloader and flashing a rom (aokp) today. After some tinkering, now im want to try Google Wallet .. ? Can I just flash the google wallet zip? or is there another method? Or has verizon somehow completely killed this possibility? Verizon LTE I should add. Thanks! And sorry if this is a repeat, couldn't find it anywhere!

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
If you have the Verizon version, it would probably be better asking in the "Samsung Galaxy Nexus" forum; the layout here is kind of confusing since the phone itself is so similar and has the same name. This forum is technically for the GSM version.

To answer your question, you could always flash it and try! If it doesn't work, then you can always just get rid of it again or look for an alternative method.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Look in the Verizon area. I'd suggest doing the market trick. That way it will show up in your installed apps list, and you'll be able to update it right like any other app. That's what I did works great once you figure it out. But right like craZDude said the Google Galaxy Nexus forums are for GSM versions(AT&T, T-Mobile), and Verizon and sprint have their own areas. Things could get ugly for ya if you following directions on flashing for the wrong version!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2