Bionic for nexus

Llawen

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wanting to know if it is worth going to nexus from bionic. I want to upgrade before verizon starts taking grandfathered unlimited lines. I want to wait for the samsung s3 to hit the states. But by that time I will loose unlimited. So looking for nexus prime owners to help me out with issues of phone. I love my bionic and want another great phone. Thanks for all input.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Llawen

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I have considered it. Want to make a good decision because it will be last upgrade to try to keep unlimited.

Llawen

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I see alot of folks having signal issues with nexus. I just do not like the idea of not being able to remove battery from razr. I may just stick with bionic for a while. Mine has no issues. And have it mastered for roms and unbricking..
Any other phones anyone might like better than bionic?

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Wanting to know if it is worth going to nexus from bionic. I want to upgrade before verizon starts taking grandfathered unlimited lines. I want to wait for the samsung s3 to hit the states. But by that time I will loose unlimited. So looking for nexus prime owners to help me out with issues of phone. I love my bionic and want another great phone. Thanks for all input.

You may get better responses if you post this in the Verizon Galaxy Nexus forums. This forum is for the Galaxy Nexus sold by Google which is the GSM version.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Nexus has many issues. Buy a RAZR MAXX. You can read in RAZR MAXX forums how many of us left the Samsung for a MAXX :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Ry

HalM

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Nexus has many issues. Buy a RAZR MAXX. You can read in RAZR MAXX forums how many of us left the Samsung for a MAXX :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Interesting comment. I have not had a single issue with my Nexus. . . Not one.

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
My GSM Nexus has no issues at all. Stock. Runs great on att. And it's free and open unlike Verizon and Motorola devices.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech