AT&T HTC Vivid to GNEX question

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i get the HTC Vivid with LTE the first day on the 9th of november. I recently bought a galaxy nexus from the play store a couple weeks back. I transfered over my sim from my vivid to my galaxy nexus and was able to use data just fine on "4G" in the Gnex. But after a couple weeks i go to look at my billing and data usage, and there is no reading on my data it says that i have used 0% of my 2GB data plan, does anyone know why? Thanks!

Reactions: e2ackbar

e2ackbar

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got my unlocked GN yesterday. AT&T confirmed that they will not support the phone, naturally, but it works. I'll watch the data usage more carefully and post what I find. Thanks!

BTW... awesome phone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: cporier91

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
No clue. Maybe there was a glitch in their system because you're using a 4G plan on a non-4G phone. I switched from an iPhone 4S to the GSM Galaxy Nexus using AT&T and they are calculating my data usage without any issues. The main difference in my situation is I went from 3G to 3G.

Reactions: cporier91

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got my unlocked GN yesterday. AT&T confirmed that they will not support the phone, naturally, but it works. I'll watch the data usage more carefully and post what I find. Thanks!

BTW... awesome phone!

I love the GNex, its better than my past phones. I'm going to call at&t and change my data plan to 3g.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463