Nexus sales banned - do I get mine?

rellyrellz

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just joined the forum to throw in my 2 cents lol. I also ordered mine yesterday evening. I hope I also will get mine sometime Thursday.

fender7217

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I can understand the 4th holding up the shipping an extra day, but I don't know why it would impact their processing at the factory and at least sending it out of California, halfway to me...

Ah well, I can wait so long as I know it will be coming and it's in limbo with Apple's BS lawsuits.

lennydude

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Friday the 29th at 5:36 eastern.

All weekend and all this morning the UPS page showed it was ready to be picked up. I was very worried that i wouldn't get it.

Shortly after lunch the same UPS page shows it as shipped !!

Best news..........originally it showed delivery on Thursday the 5th. It was changed to Tuesday the 2nd :):):):).

Can't wait...................have the week off and will surely enjoy this phone!

Lenny

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Quote:
"Originally Posted by guinnkevinr
Google takes up to three days to process orders. I've purchase three of these over the last month and all have taken til either 11pm the night I ordered (if a work day) or mid day the next day yo get shipping notifications.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It's been that long for me, and even longer for Sith Vol..."

Sith ordered on Saturday. Today marks one business day in the 2-3 business days it could take them to process orders.

jmc2543

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure any sales that are paid for before the ban but haven't shipped yet would still get sent even after the ban due to the sale already being completed. Shipping dosent really count as part of the sale.

Sith Vol

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
But this is for the future production of the Nexus correct? What is already in stock at places such as Verizon/Google Play will be sold until they run out?

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
The one I ordered Friday has shipped.

It'll probably take a while before the ban official goes into effect.

Assuming Samsung loses its battle to get the judge's injunction
delayed/reversed and the Galaxy Nexus phones are pull off the
store shelves, won't that increase the value? (i.e. selling it
on eBay)

I wonder if anybody is stockpiling Galaxy Nexus phones just
so they can make a few bucks after the ban. :) There is
obviously still a very big demand for these phones, right? :D

What really makes me wonder is Google, Inc's lack of an
official response to this possible ban.... There wouldn't be
a Galaxy Nexus without Google. It's a more or less a
Google phone. :)

Alcarnor14

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine Sunday; The charge is on my account (or the pre-auth for it anyway). With the holiday, I'm sure the actual ban won't go into effect for a few days, so Google has time to get them out the door. :)

They've already charged me for the Nexus7 I ordered as well... don't see shipping info for that, yet, either.

cmarks456

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine friday evening. Still no notification for shipping. I live in florida and im noticing many other members who live here already have had theirs shipped & nearly received.

dracoterror

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine late Friday night...but my bank decided it was a fraudulent charge :-\ So after getting that sorted out the next morning, I updated the payment and Google took it! :) Haven't heard anything since though :-\

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine friday evening. Still no notification for shipping. I live in florida and im noticing many other members who live here already have had theirs shipped & nearly received.

I ordered Friday evening also. I'm near Atlanta. It seems hit or miss when they are shipping the phones. This is my punishment for selling my first GNex LOL.

Clcross18x

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
"I ordered Friday evening also. I'm near Atlanta. It seems hit or miss when they are shipping the phones. This is my punishment for selling my first GNex LOL."

Lol your story is the exact same as mine. Ordered Friday around 9 P.M. ( im near Atlanta too!) and haven't heard anything at all from Google. I sold my first Galaxy Nexus to get the One X on AT&T. The LTE was too good to pass up. I like the phone, but I'm not in love with it....I'm thinking I'm gonna try to go only Nexus from here on out.

ads

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I am in Central KY, seems it took several days in my case for the card to be charged; I finally called them - got a vanilla answer that it was within normal parameters. Seems I still got it in under a week but I was wondering why it took so long to charge the card and them to ship as well.
So, don't know anyone can answer what the lawsuit does, but it can take a few days for anything to happen.

ADS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol