No more ordering?

anon(1835107)

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the ordering has been killed for the time being until the whole lawsuit gets settled?
I went to buy a second Nexus for the wife and it's not letting me order it.

maconservative

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order earlier this evening (Tuesday) and received an e-mail confirming the order with an order number. Now, I noticed this on the Play Store. I wonder if I will receive it now or if I will have to wait.

:'(

Wwwclown42

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same situation. I placed my order about an hour before the order link was removed. I received my email with an order number as well.
I will update my status when I get my information.

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Tuesday and got a shopping notice early Wednesday morning. Here's hoping it actually comes!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
F*#$! I had a chance to order last night and I didn't. Kicking myself now. Guess I'll have to wait for the next Nexus or either just get the GSIII...damn :mad:

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Tuesday and got a shopping notice early Wednesday morning. Here's hoping it actually comes!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

If they let you order it, it will come. They stored taking orders when they prevented you from ordering it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Biggnaa20

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
If they let you order it, it will come. They stored taking orders when they prevented you from ordering it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, It came Friday and I've set it up on a TMobile Prepaid plan. It is SO much faster than Sprint, and I seem to have better service than I did before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay