Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Messed up nexus notification light., help

I just received my nexus in the mail a couple days ago and lovin it so far but I had downloaded light flow lite to change the led color and it didn't work on my phone.. I'm not rooted completely stock... So I disabled light flow and uninstalled but now the regular stock notification light doesn't work when I receive any type of notifications....

I went into settings disabled notification light then enabled again bit I still can't get it to work.

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It might be that you have a bad notification light. If you haven't all ready take the battery out and then turn it back on and see if that fixes it. After that the next move would be to do a factory reset and see if its a bad light. If it is a bad light you should get the phone replaced. Good luck.

Sent from my jellybean powered Nexus
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Messed up nexus notification light., help

well the light works but now I uninstalled all notification apps I had on my phone but the light is still the blue color is set in the apartment it won't go back to the regular color..

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Go to the running process menu and see whats running one of those is probably reeking havoc on your notification light.

Sent from my jellybean powered Nexus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messed up nexus notification light., help-uploadfromtaptalk1341505489144.jpg  

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m.vasquez009 View Post
    I just received my nexus in the mail a couple days ago and lovin it so far but I had downloaded light flow lite to change the led color and it didn't work on my phone.. I'm not rooted completely stock... So I disabled light flow and uninstalled but now the regular stock notification light doesn't work when I receive any type of notifications....

I went into settings disabled notification light then enabled again bit I still can't get it to work.
    I'd try light flow again, it works perfectly on my stock 4.0.4 phone (worked on previous versions also).

Other than that what app are you talking about and have you checked its LED configuration?

Bye,
    Dennis

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I took out light flow .. cause it was not running well either..

I now use the stock LED notifications for each app .. ex maildroid/handcent