I just bought one from the play store

Mobimop

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ships in two to three weeks. Argghh!

I saw the same thing when I placed my order earlier today however the invoice states they don't charge you until they ship but they charged me an hour later so I'm thinking that my phone will ship first thing Monday. We shall see....

Were you charged yet?

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw the same thing when I placed my order earlier today however the invoice states they don't charge you until they ship but they charged me an hour later so I'm thinking that my phone will ship first thing Monday. We shall see....

Were you charged yet?

Were you actually charged or did they just do a pre auth and so it's showing up as a charge but hasn't yet really gone through?? I ask because when I ordered mine the sent something through that basically checked to make sure funds were there and it was just a pre auth pending charge...but the actual charge didn't go through until I got notice that it had shipped with a tracking #.

Sent from my N860 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

bbdub

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Luckily I bought mine right before the Apple issue came up. I have had mine for about a week and absolutely love it! Hope you get it soon but if not it is well worth the wait!

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Also ordered mine yest.....It said and currently says 1-2 weeks now. So hopefully that is just worst case and they get to it ASAP.

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Also ordered mine yest.....It said and currently says 1-2 weeks now. So hopefully that is just worst case and they get to it ASAP.

I ordered mine from the Google Play store yesterday as well. The email order confirmation that I received said It ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Can't wait till I get it!

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The only con so far is slight ghosting on dark backgrounds at 50% brightness

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What do you mean by "ghosting"? Sorry, I'm coming from an iPhone and haven't seen this term before. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Dudefella123

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by "ghosting"? Sorry, I'm coming from an iPhone and haven't seen this term before. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

The silhouette from the previous screen still shows. Like if I have the keyboard up then close it the outline of the keys will still show. It's faint and only on dark backgrounds at 50 % brightness or less.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2