jelly bean notification shade on nexus

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
havent gotten the update yet but i know its coming, but i was wondering if the expandable notifications will work with go sms or will u only be able to expand notifications to view pics and other texts only using the default messaging app?

fender7217

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
havent gotten the update yet but i know its coming, but i was wondering if the expandable notifications will work with go sms or will u only be able to expand notifications to view pics and other texts only using the default messaging app?

Only works with default applications and Gmail. I use GoSMS and it does not work.

Not the end of the world - I don't really plan on using that feature anyway.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

The app has to use the new tools to make their app have expandable notifications. Jellybean doesn't magically make these apps have these features. You will, for now, find expandable notifications for most of the system Google apps.