Help. Anyone know the appropriate file to flash takju FROM IMM76K

nexus_justice

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to get Jellybean on my Galaxy Nexus (international variant)
However, I can't find an appropriate file to flash being that my build number happens to be IMM76K and NOT IMM76I.

Anyone know where I can download this or what I can do?

font1975

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Help. Anyone know the appropriate file to flash takju FROM IM

Are you sure you're on TAKJU or YAKJU? If so, it will update on its own in short order.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

No matter what build you're currently on, you have to completely wipe your device to flash to takju. Because there's no complete 4.1 image yet, you'll have to flash 4.0.4 images and then apply (or wait for) the OTA to 4.1.1.

I'd recommending reading this then going from there: http://www.androidcentral.com/take-control-your-galaxy-nexus-destiny-flashing-it-takju-build

Don't use a toolkit. Learn how to do it manually and you'll be better off for it. Teach a man to fish...

nexus_justice

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.
I am however experiencing a different problem.
After trying to flash some files on my phone, I find my phone stuck on the Google logo booting screen. It just stays on that screen and nothing else.

What can I do?
I'm afraid I bricked my phone permanently.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Thank you.
I am however experiencing a different problem.
After trying to flash some files on my phone, I find my phone stuck on the Google logo booting screen. It just stays on that screen and nothing else.

What can I do?
I'm afraid I bricked my phone permanently.

Oh no no no, if your phone turns on, its not bricked. I've made a guide and its much updated compared to the other one. Check it out here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...-return-your-gsm-nexus-stock-flash-takju.html

Basically what you'll do is pull the battery and boot it directly into recovery and flash the stock images. Get it back to stock.

And what do you mean by "after trying to flash some files on my phone"? What exactly did you do? Its not super important as long as you can just boot your phone into recovery or fastboot, but I'm curious because if you don't know what you did I'm not surprised something's not working right :p .