Light Flow working since JB Update?

trayes77

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have issues too after I got the JB update. I cant control the light colors, not even test them. I contcted the creators and he sent me two differ apks to test out. They did not work either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I found out after doing some searches it's because when you swipe away light flow from recent apps, it gets turned off. You have to reopen light flow and then it will work again. I hope that a fix comes soon for this as it's kinda annoying.

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My trouble with 3.0.4 isn't getting the led to turn on, it's getting it to turn off all the time. Sometimes it's normal, it goes away with clearing the notification. But sometimes it sticks and I have to open liteflow to make it clear. That's all it takes. Just opening the app, but I'd like to see it fixed.

dbareis

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
My trouble with 3.0.4 isn't getting the led to turn on, it's getting it to turn off all the time. Sometimes it's normal, it goes away with clearing the notification. But sometimes it sticks and I have to open liteflow to make it clear. That's all it takes. Just opening the app, but I'd like to see it fixed.

Depending on the options you have chosen clearing notifications may have nothing to do with clearing light flow state. Most of mine clear on app entry and those won't clear if you are in the app at the time, you need to re-enter the app.

Other than that you can add the widget and clear from there which is what I have done for the odd time it doesn't clear.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I set all of my notification lights to clear when the notification shade gets pulled down. Since choosing this option I have had no issues with the LED not stopping.

Reactions: cdjh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo