Help with yakjujp ROM

Srivatsa

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.. I bought a GNex with yakjujp ICS 4.0.2 stock ROM. Now i ugraded to 4.1 JB, but i did not take backup of my stock ROM. I need anyone who can help me in providing a link to download the yakjujp ROM or if anyone with the same ROM have taken backup, plz let me know. I want the backup of that stock ROM..

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
For any particular reason? If you ever need to go back to ICS, you can simply download the 4.0.2 or 4.0.4 takju images and flash them.

yuanliao_2003

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
My GNx was yakju** just like yours. And I flashed to 4.04 with yakju and OTA to 4.1 JB. Considering Samsung cannot provide the updates soon enough, I don't want to go back to yakju** again.
I guess the reason why you want this rom (yakju**) is you are worried about the warranty issue, right?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Srivatsa

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
For any particular reason? If you ever need to go back to ICS, you can simply download the 4.0.2 or 4.0.4 takju images and flash them.

Just in case if anything goes wrong, i would need the stock ROM to claim my warranty ;) . Bad thing that i rushed into upgrading without backing the stock.

I don't intend to revert back to ICS, JB is awesome :). I just need a backup of stock "JUST IN CASE" anything goes wrong. I just bought my GNex 6 days back and i'm lovin it :D...

Srivatsa

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
My GNx was yakju** just like yours. And I flashed to 4.04 with yakju and OTA to 4.1 JB. Considering Samsung cannot provide the updates soon enough, I don't want to go back to yakju** again.
I guess the reason why you want this rom (yakju**) is you are worried about the warranty issue, right?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

yes only about warranty and nothing else. so it would be helpful if i get a backup from someone who has it..

yuanliao_2003

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
yes only about warranty and nothing else. so it would be helpful if i get a backup from someone who has it..

Well, then I would like to suggest you call the customer service if the firmware change like your case could cause the warranty invalid. Because I'm not sure how many people would backup this image. In my case, I only backup my contacts & photos.