Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

Default Re: Talkback mode

Quote Originally Posted by Pawandeep Kaur View Post
    And this (quoted, above) post is being repeated two days after it was first posted...

...why, again? Did its poster think we missed the first one?
    Gregg L. DesElms
    Napa, California USA

Pushing 40 years as an IT pro/consultant.
    Mobile phone use dates back to the early '80s.
    Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note II phablet.

In case you didn't see the post above, the secret lies in double tapping and then using two fingers to scroll! I somehow managed to use that to get to the Accessibility option and then turned it off.

omg thank you that double tapping and scrolling with 2 fingers worked! whew I was abt to throw that xperia z out huh

Thank You. I've got into talkback mode and this thread helped me to get out of it. Even scrolling with the two fingers was a kind of tricky to me. But it worked!

For Scrolling, Use two figures. Just like Pinch Zoom.

Your a life saver thought I had broke my tablet

thanks dude i have done it...

Thanks man thanks a lot
    u helped me out of an hell
    Thanku so much

I turned on this feature called talk back and now I screwed, about to throw away my phone now because it's useless. I cant and don't know how to shut it off and no one on here is saying how to shut it off, guess you have to be a phone genius. Help someone, need to know how to shut it off, it's not mentioned here at all.

my old phone would speak when somebody was calling so I asked the Verizon tech to help me do that again and he had me turn on Talk Back. Now the phone is locked, it won't allow my password, and I've tried it 8 times. It says after 10 times, it will do a factory reset. How in heaven's name to I unlock my phone and turn off Talk Back? THANK YOU!

Hi friends i got stuck up for hours with this talkback feature in my Nexus 7 tablet and was about to reset my system. Thanks to Mallik Karnati who explained how to scroll with two fingers.
    i want to explain even practically.
    1. switch on tablet( if switched off)
    2. touch top of the screen and open the settings
    3. scroll to accessibility by pinching on the screen over the setting page like zoom in or zoom out. then double tap over accessbillity and you will find the talkback option . then turn off the feature and get rid of the problem ,, enjoyyyyyyyyyyy

I Have Enabled talkback mode by mistake now i am not able to operate my mobile i have a password lock to unlock my phone i am not able to type any thing please help me!!

Cool Re: Talkback mode

Hello,
    I was becoming so F****ing Mad at my phone!
    Thank Goodness I took a moment to get on my PC and check the Web for solutions.
    I came across this page and started reading when I found Your Posting.

THANK YOU so Very Much!! It worked!!
    Now my phone is back to normal and I can get on with my day!! Thank You Again!!
    Oh And God Bless You!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
    I turned on talkback mode by mistake (while enabling light flow). I'm having trouble navigating, I cant scroll to the accessibility option. How can I turn this off?

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk

I turned on talkback mode by mistake ive tried going to settings but wont let me scroll? how do I turn it off??

What type of device are you using?

- - - Updated - - -

Lexi...what phone do you have?

Easiest fix on any "smart phone" is to grasp it tightly and throw the damn thing against any concrete wall or in any sufficiently large body of salted or unsalted water...turn around drop your pants and tell it to kiss your "smart ***"!

i turn on talkback mode by mistake how to turn it off..

Lifesaver!! thanks a lot bro!! phew, for a minute I'd gone insane

Thank you for your help, it was indeed a nightmare!

Michelle, scroll through previous comments for this help. It worked for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12