Picture sync options?

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for an easy way to have my pictures sync across my Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 but remain private unless I choose to share them. I don't understand how Google plus photos work. Any insight on how I could make that work while insuring my photos are private automatically would be awesome. I like to stay Google if possible. I'm looking for seem less integration so drive or drop box I doubt would work. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Google+ Instant Upload is always private. You have to choose to share items explicitly on a photo-by-photo basis.

Of course if you prefer Dropbox, just set up automatic Camera Upload in each of the apps. They'll both upload to the "camera uploads" folder.

Reactions: TheIowaKid

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thats awesome! I don't know how I missed that but for some reason I thought it made them public. Thanks!

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Thats awesome! I don't know how I missed that but for some reason I thought it made them public. Thanks!

It will only make them public if you choose specifically to share a photo. Photos auto-uploaded when taken are never shared.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Once you upload your photos to Google + is there a way to get the back or remove out of Google + to another program or folder on a desktop?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums