1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry No contacts?

I understand that this has been brought up before, but I'm fairly new to Android and I don;d understand the fixes when it comes to trying to do it in Jelly Bean.

Anyways, as soon as I setup my phone I had all my contacts from Facebook, Windows Live, and Gmail. //NOTE: I used a Windows Phone beforehand//

When I went out about an hour later, my contacts disappeared. Whats worse is they won't come back. As soon as I left wi-fi they just were destroyed somehow. I do live with EDGE, so keep in mind the data speeds are super slow and not comparable to my 20mbps wi-fi.

I already tried un sync then re sync for each account. Odd enough, only I show up in my contacts. That doesn't help me at all.

And now they won't come back. I'm sorry, I'm just used to having my contacts just "there" with Windows Phone. I'm also missing the FB Integration and was hoping that my contacts would just be there.

Thanks for your help!
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Default Re: No contacts?

Just going to ask the basic questions here for now.

Have you tried re-booting your phone? Can you see your Google contacts online on your Google account? Facebook is always a bit tricky, a lot of people (including me) use . And do they come back in wifi?
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I tried rebooting. No luck. I also tried haxsync. Even after setting it up with Facebook it only shows me.

They won't come back at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

If you go to People> Settings> Contacts to display- what is selected?
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X

Are your Google contacts set to sync with your Google mail account? I manage all of my contacts online on my PC that way.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Quote Originally Posted by patruns View Post
    Are your Google contacts set to sync with your Google mail account? I manage all of my contacts online on my PC that way.
    This is what I was wondering, if he could see his contacts from online. My dad had this problem once, but it was just a matter that the contacts weren't actually in Google, but stored on the phone.
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X