Nexus one to the Galaxy Nexus

ibabox

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty sure that this has been posted in another thread but I could not find the answer that i was looking for,

I have a Nexus One bought it the first day it came out and I love everything about it, but like all things its life span has come to an end.

Should I pony up the 350$ for the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus, or should I wait for the next nexus device to come out?

I have never had a Samsung phone and every time I hold one it feels too light and almost cheep compared to the heft and solid feel that I got from the N1

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
same here but just got a galaxy nexus bout two months back. Its defenitely a nexus feel. The new light weight feel these days is unavoidable. The galaxy nexus is awesome. You'll wait forever. The nexus one had to go. Lol. You'll love it, and who knows when the other will come out.

ibabox

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks I think I will go for it, you are right I can not wait forever and I know there is always something better coming my way. but with that logic I will always be waiting.

I'll make the leap and just buy the SGN

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If you're in a rush, by all means get the Gnex. I love mine, although like you said Samsung phones tend to feel light and "cheap" in the hand.

However if you can wait another few months, hold off to see if they're going to announce a new Nexus device. Might as well get the newest Nexus you can if you can afford to wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol