Anyone else JB GN GSM stock browser crashing constantly?
As of a few days ago, my stock JB browser has been pretty much crashing (closing and reopening with the default Google page) when viewing ANY website with flash. Anyone else experiencing this?
These are websites that I frequent on a daily basis and had no problems with. Now it's rarely able to load a page without crashing. Any tips? I've done a restart, battery pull, clear all data, etc. and still no go. It is something with my GN as my old HTC isn't doing the same behaviour. Am I looking at a factory reset?
- 09-15-2012, 11:07 AM #2
- 2,677 Posts
Re: Anyone else JB GN GSM stock browser crashing constantly?
Flash is not available on JB, unless you already had it on ICS before you got upgraded. Even then, it may cause issues. Not a lot of pages use flash anymore. You may wish to uninstall it if you already have it and it is causing you problems.Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By edmicman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 39Last Post: 06-02-2013, 07:53 AM
- By rage151 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2012, 06:23 PM
- By alphasigmookie in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:43 PM
- By RUSH in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:25 PM
- By garbanian in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:36 AM