Google Wallet in Canada (pre-paid card)
OK... so last week I won a contest from Poweramp and scored a sweet $10 pre-paid card for Google Play. That's all cool and all.... but I'm in Canada. Google hasn't authorized Wallet in Canada yet.
But I can't see a way to add the funds to Google Wallet so I can get some goodies from the store. I have yet to use Google Wallet (no credit card, and I'd be hesitant to link it to Google if I did. That's another tale though) so I don't know how to proceed. Obviously, I'd like to get this set up ASAP so that I can use the money before Google locks down the Pre-paid cards.
I'm rooted and rom'd which may or may not work in my favour. I'd like to use this... otherwise it's $10 that I can't use, and kind of a waste. And it's "free money". Who wouldn't want to find a way to spend free money???
So yeah, if you have any idea how to help me out I'd really appreciate it!
- 09-16-2012, 07:54 PM #2
- 3,994 Posts
Re: Google Wallet in Canada (pre-paid card)
well i dont think the card you got is google wallet credit. its playstore credit.
Play credit is tied to wallet account but it is separate
all you have to do is open play store-->Menu-->redeem-->[Enter code]
enjoy your $10
Last edited by still1; 02-26-2013 at 02:28 PM.
- 09-16-2012, 11:30 PM #4
- 3,994 Posts
- 02-26-2013, 08:15 AM #5
- By simplerlife in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2012, 08:11 AM
- By vcreecher in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:01 PM
- By natenakao in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:38 PM
- By DancesWithFarts in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:58 PM
- By dutchman13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 12:58 AM