Screen damaged by protector
I just received a Galaxy Nexus that is in good shape with the exception of a small area at the top of the screen around the front camera and proximity sensor that has what looks like residue from a screen protector. I have tried scrubbing the screen but it isn't coming off. When I touch it, it feels completely smooth. Any suggestions how to fix this?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDIf I were never here, you would never know.
- 09-18-2012, 12:57 PM #2
- By mlbyanks11 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 03-26-2013, 12:24 AM
- By Donx510 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:34 AM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:30 PM
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:24 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum HTC HeroReplies: 34Last Post: 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM