- 2 Posts
Stock GNexus wont Restore Factory Settings.
I am with Virgin Mobile and purchased my Galaxy Nexus from them. I have never rooted, or did anything of the sort. The jelly bean update was sent to my phone and would always get stuck on the "Google" screen when trying to update. I had to pull my battery each time.
Now, I tried to do a factory reset and it also just got stuck at the google screen requiring a battery pull. So I did a hard reset and tried to force a reset, but it once again got stuck at the Google screen.
Regardless of which way I try, I cannot seem to restore my phone to factory settings. I am using a mac and have made a back up, but I cant seem to reset it so that my carrier will update to jelly bean. I would like to continue using a stock-carrier phone, I don't need to root. Any tips?
- 09-20-2012, 11:46 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Stock GNexus wont Restore Factory Settings.
Thanks for a quick reply. It really is simply that. 10-20 minutes of just "Google" and then I battery pull. No Lock on this screen, as it isn't rooted. I even used the command ./adb reboot restore, it simply got me stuck on that same "Google" screen again.
- 09-21-2012, 01:02 PM #4
- By ushneb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2016, 10:18 AM
- By SharonW in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2013, 11:38 AM
- By ashishlalani in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2012, 01:29 PM
- By marcomarcomarco in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 10:39 AM
- By BoNg420 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:05 PM