Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 84
Like Tree26Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I wanted to say it...

    If only Google would take a look at Apple. Why can't Google build their own iPhone? The Nexus could quickly bring android and Google to par (in consumers eyes) with Apple and iOS if only they would build their own phone. I know they are now, but they're not being consistent. If they would pick ONE manufacturer to build the phones and keep them pure ANdroid, no carrier crAp, just like the iPhone. Also, all updates straight through Google no updates to the manufacture. Just like Apple on the iPhone.

    The one thing apple has going for it is the phones, released just once a year, are essentially the same in build. Meaning cases and docks will work each year for the new phone. Why can t google do the same? Something like that would Definitely bring me back to the android fold.

    Just a few thoughts.






    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Well Google did recently aquire Motorola so they will essentially be making their own phones soon. It may end up like you said soon depending how Google plays it.

    Sent from my LT28at using Android Central Forums
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    The gsm galaxy nexus gets their updates straight from Google and has no carrier bloat. Only sprint and Verizon had to screw up the nexus like that.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    randyw likes this.
  4. #4  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by zrxoa1 View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I wanted to say it...

    If only Google would take a look at Apple. Why can't Google build their own iPhone? The Nexus could quickly bring android and Google to par (in consumers eyes) with Apple and iOS if only they would build their own phone. I know they are now, but they're not being consistent. If they would pick ONE manufacturer to build the phones and keep them pure ANdroid, no carrier crAp, just like the iPhone. Also, all updates straight through Google no updates to the manufacture. Just like Apple on the iPhone.

    The one thing apple has going for it is the phones, released just once a year, are essentially the same in build. Meaning cases and docks will work each year for the new phone. Why can t google do the same? Something like that would Definitely bring me back to the android fold.

    Just a few thoughts.






    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    But then what happens to choice, a major advantage of the Android platform?

    Double-edged sword.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    mclarryjr likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    But then what happens to choice, a major advantage of the Android platform?

    Double-edged sword.
    Well Google making its own headline phone once a year doesn't mean they're going to stop other OEMs from making them.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
    Thanked by:
    blaze5 
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    Well Google making its own headline phone once a year doesn't mean they're going to stop other OEMs from making them.
    Exactly! Let the other manufacturers continue, but Google needs to make a staple device. A premium device that will allow the aftermarket to cater to it as they do the iphone. A device that will essentially go unchanged design wise so docks and such will work from year to year. They need to make it a dang good built phone as well. From what I have seen and heard, the current Nexus is cheap feeling and has a very weak radio. Not knocking it per se, just stating what I have seen and heard.

    'Google will need to be strict, like Apple, and dictate to the carriers no bloatware, no UI other than plain vanilla android and all updates straight from Google, no carrier crap.

    If Google will do that I will sell my iphone in a heartbeat and come back to Android.
    Guidos Dad and blaze5 like this.
  7. #7  
    bigdaddytee's Avatar

    Posts
    703 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    But, from what I've read, they're going the opposite way. Multiple Nexii, from multiple OEMs. All different in style, but all conforming to Google's standard for hardware compatibility with pure Android software. Choice, market share, dominance. This has already propelled Android past Apple in phone sales, and almost 50% in the tablet market, which was owned by Apple only a year ago.

    Why, oh why, would they now implement the very process that has put Apple in second place?

    Maybe you should stick with iPhones.

    Sent from my (pretty awesome) SCH-i515
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by zrxoa1 View Post
    Exactly! Let the other manufacturers continue, but Google needs to make a staple device. A premium device that will allow the aftermarket to cater to it as they do the iphone. A device that will essentially go unchanged design wise so docks and such will work from year to year. They need to make it a dang good built phone as well. From what I have seen and heard, the current Nexus is cheap feeling and has a very weak radio. Not knocking it per se, just stating what I have seen and heard.

    'Google will need to be strict, like Apple, and dictate to the carriers no bloatware, no UI other than plain vanilla android and all updates straight from Google, no carrier crap.

    If Google will do that I will sell my iphone in a heartbeat and come back to Android.
    Last I checked, they have been making their own premium devices.

    Nexus One
    Nexus S
    Galaxy Nexus

    What Google needs to do is play the carrier game too. It started with the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. But if they want to explode in the US right now, they have to sell their phones through carriers.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  9. #9  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddytee View Post
    But, from what I've read, they're going the opposite way. Multiple Nexii, from multiple OEMs. All different in style, but all conforming to Google's standard for hardware compatibility with pure Android software. Choice, market share, dominance. This has already propelled Android past Apple in phone sales, and almost 50% in the tablet market, which was owned by Apple only a year ago.

    Why, oh why, would they now implement the very process that has put Apple in second place?

    Maybe you should stick with iPhones.

    Sent from my (pretty awesome) SCH-i515
    Sure, in terms of marketshare. But profitability is a key factor here too. In the Android space, everyone but Samsung breaks even.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  10. #10  
    imobileface's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    38 Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    but i think google has different strategy than apple
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    What Google needs to do is play the carrier game too. It started with the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. But if they want to explode in the US right now, they have to sell their phones through carriers.
    Tough spot though. Google bringing the Galaxy Nexus to Verizon has been nothing short of an extreme headache.

    Google needs to make the Nexus available day 1 in the USA unlocked directly from the Play Store, make it price competitive (like ~$449 to $499 unlocked), and market the crap out of it. Considering more and more people are moving to value/prepaid plans and bringing their own devices, they could actually make some decent sales. Playing to the carriers isn't something that they have to do to be successful, they just need to make people want the device and understand the value proposition of having a true "Google phone". Remember, people buy iPhones at full unlocked price in the millions every single year.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
    DNicolasL likes this.
  12. #12  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    Tough spot though. Google bringing the Galaxy Nexus to Verizon has been nothing short of an extreme headache.

    Google needs to make the Nexus available day 1 in the USA unlocked directly from the Play Store, make it price competitive (like ~$449 to $499 unlocked), and market the crap out of it. Considering more and more people are moving to value/prepaid plans and bringing their own devices, they could actually make some decent sales. Playing to the carriers isn't something that they have to do to be successful, they just need to make people want the device and understand the value proposition of having a true "Google phone". Remember, people buy iPhones at full unlocked price in the millions every single year.
    I don't think U.S. consumers are ready to give up on subsidized pricing though.

    Where are you getting the "people buy iPhones at full unlocked price in the millions every single year." stat from?
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    I currently like what Google is doing with Android. We get one Nexus device every year that all the purists clamor for and the other manufacturers make Android devices with their own skins to give even more options. I wouldn't like to see them make a Nexus phone that is the same year after year. I like being excites to see what the next Nexus is going to be like and what manufacturer is going to have it.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    If I were never here, you would never know.
    bacalao likes this.
  14. #14  
    pauldroidr2d2's Avatar

    Posts
    2,609 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by osirhc View Post
    Well Google did recently aquire Motorola so they will essentially be making their own phones soon. It may end up like you said soon depending how Google plays it.

    Sent from my LT28at using Android Central Forums
    Google has been consistent in their position thus far regarding Motorola Mobility having to bid for the contract to make the Nexus. That could change, but so far it hasn't.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I don't think U.S. consumers are ready to give up on subsidized pricing though.

    Where are you getting the "people buy iPhones at full unlocked price in the millions every single year." stat from?
    Apple sells the iPhone unlocked on its website directly every year, and sales keep going up. Its obviously small compared to the tens of millions they sell every quarter on the carriers at subsidized prices (but also remember many people buy from the carriers at full price off contract), but my point is that Apple sells more unlocked phones to the US than people would think. Unlocked/prepaid devices don't have to be cheap.

    Its all about framing it properly and getting the value proposition there. If people understand the message and decide that they want the high-end true Google experience device, they'll pay extra up front for it and use it on a prepaid or value plan. You've got to remember there are carriers like Straight Talk, Simple Mobile and Net10 that have somewhere to the tune of ~30 million subscribers together, not to mention T-Mobile's huge prepaid presence. Those are all people who are used to buying full priced handsets and using them with separate plans.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T
  16. #16  
    Bears's Avatar

    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by zrxoa1 View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I wanted to say it...

    If only Google would take a look at Apple. Why can't Google build their own iPhone? The Nexus could quickly bring android and Google to par (in consumers eyes) with Apple and iOS if only they would build their own phone. I know they are now, but they're not being consistent. If they would pick ONE manufacturer to build the phones and keep them pure ANdroid, no carrier crAp, just like the iPhone. Also, all updates straight through Google no updates to the manufacture. Just like Apple on the iPhone.

    The one thing apple has going for it is the phones, released just once a year, are essentially the same in build. Meaning cases and docks will work each year for the new phone. Why can t google do the same? Something like that would Definitely bring me back to the android fold.

    Just a few thoughts.






    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Man, I have asked myself this a million times. I would buy a Google made and supported phone in a heartbeat when it came to Android. Before I moved into the rooting world, I hated waiting for Verizon to release updates. I wouldn't even care if they released 1 phone per year. As long as it had top notch specs and build at its time.
  17. #17  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    Apple sells the iPhone unlocked on its website directly every year, and sales keep going up. Its obviously small compared to the tens of millions they sell every quarter on the carriers at subsidized prices (but also remember many people buy from the carriers at full price off contract), but my point is that Apple sells more unlocked phones to the US than people would think. Unlocked/prepaid devices don't have to be cheap.

    Its all about framing it properly and getting the value proposition there. If people understand the message and decide that they want the high-end true Google experience device, they'll pay extra up front for it and use it on a prepaid or value plan. You've got to remember there are carriers like Straight Talk, Simple Mobile and Net10 that have somewhere to the tune of ~30 million subscribers together, not to mention T-Mobile's huge prepaid presence. Those are all people who are used to buying full priced handsets and using them with separate plans.
    But do you have any sales numbers to backup what you're saying? I don't believe any figures released that sort of sales info so the "people buy iPhones at full unlocked price in the millions every single year" is simply an assumption. In the overall scheme of things, I think the ratio that buy their iPhones on-contract vs. those that buy them off-contract is likely 25 to 1, maybe even higher. But I'm basing that on my experiences as I only know of two people personally that have purchased an iPhone off-contract.

    Re: Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, & Net10 - their subscribers may be used to paying full-price for their handsets but what handsets are they buying? Feature phones? Are they buying new, or bringing a used device in?\

    Prepaid is definitely the area that has the potential for a lot of growth, but I doubt there will be a rush to take the highest of the high-end there.

    And another thing helping the iPhone - retail presence. There are way more places that people can test an iPhone out. Apple Store, chains like Best Buy and Walmart, and the carrier store for every carrier.

    The Nexus One had no retail presence. In terms of sales, in all honesty, it was a flop.
    The Nexus S had Sprint (Nexus S 4G) and Best Buy (Nexus S for AT&T). In terms of sales, it wasn't anything special.
    The Galaxy Nexus has Best Buy, Walmart, Verizon, and Sprint. I'd love to see a comparison of sales between the Play Store and the Verizon model.

    U.S. consumers are not ready to give up the subsidized model.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by:
    cckgz4 
  18. #18  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    Man, I have asked myself this a million times. I would buy a Google made and supported phone in a heartbeat when it came to Android. Before I moved into the rooting world, I hated waiting for Verizon to release updates. I wouldn't even care if they released 1 phone per year. As long as it had top notch specs and build at its time.
    Are you saying the Nexus One, Nexus S, and Galaxy Nexus weren't Google made and supported?
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  19. #19  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,082 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Apple would sue just because lol
    Last edited by Irvgotti; 10-05-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: edit
    Privacy is overrated :P
  20. #20  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Are you saying the Nexus One, Nexus S, and Galaxy Nexus weren't Google made and supported?
    HTC, Samsung, Samsung google supported not made

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #21  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    HTC, Samsung, Samsung google supported not made

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    And the Nexus 7 is made by ASUS.

    Google really doesn't manufacture any hardware. It makes more sense right now for them to team up with a partner who's already making Android devices.

    Unless they make a smartphone equivalent of a Microsoft Surface.

    It really comes down to the question of whether or not Google should close Android and keep it all in-house.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  22. #22  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    And the Nexus 7 is made by ASUS.

    Google really doesn't manufacture any hardware. It makes more sense right now for them to team up with a partner who's already making Android devices.

    Unless they make a smartphone equivalent of a Microsoft Surface.

    It really comes down to the question of whether or not Google should close Android and keep it all in-house.
    Wasnt trying to be mean bro just a heads up lol right now I think Google is missing out on the fact they have a real chance to step up androids game with moto and really provide a super experience using moto as a strong software hardware collision I think the issue is offending their other android partners just my thoughts

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #23  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Wasnt trying to be mean bro just a heads up lol right now I think Google is missing out on the fact they have a real chance to step up androids game with moto and really provide a super experience using moto as a strong software hardware collision I think the issue is offending their other android partners just my thoughts

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    That is the exact issue, "bro".

    But at the end of the day, it isn't really about Android. It's about Google wanting to know everything about you. Google wants your data. Google wants you.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by:
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by zrxoa1 View Post
    Exactly! Let the other manufacturers continue, but Google needs to make a staple device. A premium device that will allow the aftermarket to cater to it as they do the iphone. A device that will essentially go unchanged design wise so docks and such will work from year to year. They need to make it a dang good built phone as well. From what I have seen and heard, the current Nexus is cheap feeling and has a very weak radio. Not knocking it per se, just stating what I have seen and heard.

    'Google will need to be strict, like Apple, and dictate to the carriers no bloatware, no UI other than plain vanilla android and all updates straight from Google, no carrier crap.

    If Google will do that I will sell my iphone in a heartbeat and come back to Android.
    I have a Sprint GNex and it doesn't feel cheap or weak. I even carry it naked. Also, your wrong about carrier bloatware. The only place I see anything to do with Sprint on my phone is the back battery cover. Pure ICS when I got it...pure JB since it was updated. What GNex have you seen?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  25. #25  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google needs to take a lesson from Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by efyoiphone View Post
    I have a Sprint GNex and it doesn't feel cheap or weak. I even carry it naked. Also, your wrong about carrier bloatware. The only place I see anything to do with Sprint on my phone is the back battery cover. Pure ICS when I got it...pure JB since it was updated. What GNex have you seen?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    The Verizon one ships with two Verizon apps.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Google needs to add in Notification grouping!
    By sniffs in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
  2. I Google+ going to take over?
    By rvrocket in forum AT&T Samsung Infuse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. Sprint needs to take some marketing classes
    By sracercelica in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:16 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:34 PM
  5. Need to take phone back, couple of questions
    By snakester in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

B