- 76 Posts
Switching Between Devices
Does anyone have difficulty switching between the Nexus and other devices? I also have an SIII and just can't get comfortable with a skinned device compared to the stock Android experience when I switch between the two. Has anyone heard anything else about the next Nexus? Just curious to see what everyone's thoughts are.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-07-2012, 03:50 PM #2
Re: Switching Between Devices
The rumors are flying right now. There might be a new Nexus made by LG maybe being released within a month. Just rumours.
Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums
- 10-07-2012, 04:00 PM #3
- 10-07-2012, 04:20 PM #4
- 10-07-2012, 04:36 PM #5Google GN (4.2.2) N4 (4.2.2), iphone 5, Galaxy S2 (PureGNexus ROM ics),N7(4.2.2) AT&T
- By Sumpm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:59 PM
- By schwars1 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2012, 05:08 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2010, 05:53 PM
- By Complex Pants in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM
- By marktaylor22 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:56 PM