CM 10 4.1.2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm running it. I am so glad they have the colors right. Every rom has that yellowish tint to the white colors. The they have the color hack back. (could have been there), it's been awhile since I ran a nightly. Also I've noticed you can use one finger on the notifications instead of two to expand them in the notification bar. You can also to collapse them you have to pull down then back up. I am not sure if that a cm thing or a 4.1.2 change. I also noticed that I get like 5percent better in battery life. It's still smooth as ever. I haven't noticed any change. The just the notifications.

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It seems a little smoother than 4.1.1. Google now seems more responsive. I did change roms though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

presb4

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the CM10 M2 4.1.2 ( http://get.cm/get/4fB ) and I find all is running fine. I have tried it with some of the custom kernels out there and had some wifi issues that I did not have on CM10 M1 4.1.1. So I re-flashed CM10 M2 and started to use the stock CM kernel and have found that the wifi issues are fixed.
BTW I had performed a clean install, format system, cache, dalvik and data before upgrading to 4.1.2.so the wifi issues were not due to a dirty flash. Anyway I recommend that anyone who wants a clean, fast, stock 4.1.2 experience on there VZ Nexus (toro) to give CM10 M2 a try.
PS. I used the Gapps for 4.1.1 on Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

LogDog

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed the ROM (after full wipe of phone and dalvik) and it will boot for a couple of seconds only to revert to the CM boot animation before leaving the welcome screen. Had to battery pull and roll back to by nandroid backup.

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm running cm 10 4.1.2 with milestone 5 and it seems to be doing very well. Prior to this I was running cna and battery life was terrible. This is a lot better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
@ bprat i was running cna version 3.6.6. I liked it a lot but on my nexus the battery life was horible. I tried to change some settings around but nothing seemed work.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums