4.1.2 Update - Pickle
So I'm in a rough spot.
I have a rooted, unlocked Google Galaxy Nexus. My USB jack flaked out and anything I plug into melts.
How would I go about updating my phone? If I download the OTA, it fires CWM and fails because it is unlocked. Any ideas on how to update, and keep root AND not use a USB cable?
- 10-18-2012, 12:18 PM #2
- 10-18-2012, 12:48 PM #3
- 10-18-2012, 01:27 PM #4
- 10-18-2012, 02:13 PM #6
- 10-18-2012, 03:35 PM #8
Re: 4.1.2 Update - Pickle
I have a rooted unlocked Google Galaxy Nexus, but deleted ROM manager a while back due to the No Media bug. I got the update and downloaded it fine this morning. It kept root as well. Maybe this is just a fluke though.
On to the more pressing issue, did your charging port short out? Can you still charge?
- 10-18-2012, 05:39 PM #9
- 10-21-2012, 07:24 AM #10
- 10-21-2012, 07:50 AM #11
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:24 AM
- By murali.lancer in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:37 AM
- By ethrbunny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
- By Casey Chan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM