anyone else having notification problems? since 4.1.2 takju

MrProph

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
i dont seem to be getting every notification anyway to fix this? i did clear framwork to try to get 4.1.2 could that of caused it? im not rooted and i would hate to factory reset i have tried to uninstall and reinstall twitter,facebook

sanman202

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Noticing my battery circles widget which shows percentage of battery left, weather channel, and another weather app is not pulling updates like they normally do. The battery level shows lower and is updating in settings area but not for the widget on homescreen. Odd! I restarted the phone as well and it's doing it again. Not sure if it's on Tmobile's side but I'm on wifi. I may put the SIM in my GS2 and see if it does it on that phone. That would tell if it's network related or not. I hope it's not 4.1.2 related.

Update: seems like everything is updating again on it's own. Strange how this technology thing works sometimes.

Another Update: Still doing it with not updating. Anyone else notice any lack of updating apps like weather and battery widget percentages since the 4.1.2 update?

Last edited:

marti923

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Noticing my battery circles widget which shows percentage of battery left, weather channel, and another weather app is not pulling updates like they normally do. The battery level shows lower and is updating in settings area but not for the widget on homescreen. Odd! I restarted the phone as well and it's doing it again. Not sure if it's on Tmobile's side but I'm on wifi. I may put the SIM in my GS2 and see if it does it on that phone. That would tell if it's network related or not. I hope it's not 4.1.2 related.

Update: seems like everything is updating again on it's own. Strange how this technology thing works sometimes.

Another Update: Still doing it with not updating. Anyone else notice any lack of updating apps like weather and battery widget percentages since the 4.1.2 update?

marti923

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm also having notification problems since updating to jb 4.1.2. As far as I can tell none of my notifications are working. I usually receive several sports team updates daily, but none today. My weather widget is also not keeping current. Will try the app reset and hope that works.

MrProph

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm also having notification problems since updating to jb 4.1.2. As far as I can tell none of my notifications are working. I usually receive several sports team updates daily, but none today. My weather widget is also not keeping current. Will try the app reset and hope that works.

i reset phone in settings >backup & reset > factory data reset

obviously not the ideal way but it didnt make me reinstall 4.1.2 (unless it did it in background i didnt notice) again and everything went back to normal just had to redownload apps

multo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
i reset phone in settings >backup & reset > factory data reset

obviously not the ideal way but it didnt make me reinstall 4.1.2 (unless it did it in background i didnt notice) again and everything went back to normal just had to redownload apps

Factory reset doesn't mean it will downgrade to a version lower than what you have. It will simply place the device like how it is out of the box with the current version installed so if you have 4.1.2, a reset would still give you 4.1.2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MrProph

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Factory reset doesn't mean it will downgrade to a version lower than what you have. It will simply place the device like how it is out of the box with the current version installed so if you have 4.1.2, a reset would still give you 4.1.2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cool thanks and i completely forgot that right before these problems happened my phone battery died for the first time ever...maybe that had something to do with it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech