can't update any apps from Google play store

helspawn

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys need a Lil help...
Since 2 days I am unable to update any of my apps from the Google play store....
It's shows that there are updates available for the app but wen u start updating...I get an error...for any app....I have attached a screenshot.....
Please help.....is it because of the 4.1.2 update? Got it ota.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350621819689.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350621819689.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 63

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Try clearing cache for the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

After searching some more I stumbled on this and thought "yes" but it was not meant to be. I still can't update apps. Its weird because I couldn't buy an album on first attempt but I did succeed on the second attempt. Still can't update any apps though

myrcgarage

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem once. I was because I cleared the google service app cache. I had to remove my google account from my Nexus, then re-added it back. After that, I was able to update my apps again.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I spoke with Google last night on this same issue. If you uninstall your Google account then add it back, it will work. You will be able update and download applications again.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with Google last night on this same issue. If you uninstall your Google account then add it back, it will work. You will be able update and download applications again.

Yeah that did the trick, I removed the account and all is well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Benjamin Lawrence

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I cannot update any app on my Asus Android tablet, and keep getting prompted to "please sign in to your Google account first". I thought that i am always signed in to this account? Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Veronica Velez

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
since earlyer today i havent been able to update my apps i need help its not lettin me download or update anythin nd its really startin to aggrivate me nd i need tht fixed rite away plz i meed to update some stuff

MarkDaynes

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
RESOLVED. well, for me anyway..

Had the same problem. when I didn't allow google apps to access my location, that's when things started to not work.

on my galaxy S3 I went to my settings> accounts>google>Location settings> and turned on "let google apps access your location.
restarted my phone, and BINGO all working fine..

Basically its googles bully tactics.. if you don't tell em where you are they wont play.

Hope This Helps :D

Moni Islam

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: cyan't update any apps from Google play store

Please remove 500 error from my phone and play update and play store can't download lode anything. And give my email password by the helping of Google

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig