Sell HOX for *next* nexus?

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I switched from the iPhone 4 after 2+ years to a HOX several months ago as I wanted a bigger screen and better camera, couldn't be happier. But now I'll be traveling to India and want to bring a phone that I can take pics with and immediately upload (lost every pic of my daughter and my now deceased grandfather due to hard disk failure).

I'm definitely going to buy a nexus when next gen is out. I'm wondering whether to sell the HOX at what I'm sure will be a loss or hold on to it for domestic cellphone use.

Current gnex users: how do you like your phones for regular use, ever wish you had a different albeit bloatware phone?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I use my Gnex for just about everything. The only exception is when I'm at home, because lets face it... a 22" monitor and fully size keyboard is much nicer to use then a smaller screen. My biggest complaint is I wish it had a better camera -- it's good enough 90% of the time, but there have been a few shots I've captured that I wish would have turned out crisper and clearer.

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Cool, thanks. Camera is important, so I'm hoping either the LG N4 or another nexus out soon has a decent one. I'd like to sell the HOX and recoup some $, if I knew I was making this trip I'd have started with an unlocked one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam