Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sento
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default as far as im concerned

this is the best phone ever.

349$, fast, amazing -

amazing....amazing....

seriously words cant even come close to describe, and what surprises me is how its not very popular - everyones obsessed with iphones and SIII's....349...best phone ever.

that is all.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: as far as im concerned

btw when the lg nexus comes out in 5 days, will people still be able to buy the galaxy nexus at google.com/nexus ? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sento View Post

349$, fast, amazing -

amazing....amazing....

seriously words cant even come close to describe, and what surprises me is how its not very popular - everyones obsessed with iphones and SIII's....349...best phone ever.

that is all.
    advertising!!!! every carrier store i go i see an ad for S3 or iphone. They do Tv/Store/Internet ads. Gnexus is just internet ad.

also gnexus is not on all carriers from the beginning.

hardware design wise s3 beats gnexus

349$, fast, amazing -

amazing....amazing....

that is all.

totally agree.....I love it....
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

It is definitely a sweet device.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

btw when the lg nexus comes out in 5 days, will people still be able to buy the galaxy nexus at google.com/nexus ? just curious.
    This is also what I am wondering . Playing the waiting game will the price drop ? Will it stay the same ? Will Google remove it from the play store? I plan on buying two but taking a gamble to see what Google does.

I would imagine they will replace it with the new LG device or any others they may be announcing. This is probably why they lowered the price to $349 over the summer so they can move inventory. It may be still on the site for a little while until they sell out. I don't see them manufacturing anymore of this Samsung version of the Gnex. The design of this phone is still one of the best out there. Love the contoured shape and the clean face when the phone's screen is off. Screen size is very good and the screen resolution is still one of the best. They really did good with this phone. One complaint is since the 4.1.2 update. I've had some updating issues with battery widget matching up with the settings battery percentage and my weather apps did not update today. Had to reboot the phone again. Not sure if that's Tmobile network related. Had this happen last week after 4.1.2 update. Other than that, this is still a great device.