Screen burn and warranty
So Im loving my galaxy nexus but Ive had one issue with it and that's the screen burn, so I bought the phone from eBay and when I received it I found out it had screen burn, I was offered a refund but didn't want to mess around with it as I needed a phone. Now it's getting on my nerves a little bit and the original owner has offered to send me the original receipt. My questions are, would I be able to send the phone off to be fixed under warranty even though I'm not the original owner? Also how long will it likely take to get the phone back and would they actually replace it anyway with this fault?
- 10-26-2012, 05:48 PM #2
- By leftisthominid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:10 PM
- By beret9987 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:54 AM
- By pardonmyfreedom in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:00 AM
- By Jerry-O in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 05-06-2010, 12:53 PM
- By ClickClack911 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 12-11-2009, 04:17 PM